Multi Channel Raceways
Multi-Channel Raceway - INFOSTREAM by Hellermann Tyton
Hellermann Tyton’s InfoStream is a revolutionary design for a non-metallic raceway system. The elliptical shape is aesthetically pleasing to customers when compared to other designs. By using the three rails to snap in dividers, the InfoStream system can accommodate up to four separate channels of electrical, voice, data, video or fiber optic cabling. InfoStreams unique and patented design make installations quicker and easier. The raceway and fittings are manufactured from a UL 94V-0 rated material.
- All fittings have been designed to maintain the required 1" minimum bend radius per TIA/EIA-568-A and 569-A standards.
- U.L. Listed to 600 Volts Meets new UL5A and CSA 22.2 No. 62-93 standards.
- Patented hinged cover speeds installation time by allowing installer to partially mount cover prior to laying cables.
- Light weight also eases installation and reduces labor costs.
- Offset elbow is the only solution currently on the market for wall offsets between 2-6".
- Mates directly with HellermannTytons TSR-single channel raceway system.
- System is designed to accept all NEMA standard faceplates and devices.
- Offset box gives installer the option to offset electrical outlet above or below raceway.
- Cable tie mount retains cables inside of channel if necessary and accepts standard HellermannTyton cable ties.
- Entrance end fitting allows entrance into raceway from ceiling or through wall.